Need a crane for your production? We carry a number of industry standard cranes for each level of production. To inquire about a crane rental, please contact us here or give us a call at (416) 778-8661
This section of the site is still under construction, more products coming soon!
The incredibly versatile jib arm that can be assembled in minutes & used on any dolly or tripod.
- Adjustable from 5' to 11' in length with 1' increments
- Compatible with 16mm, 35mm, or video camera with Sachtler or Ronford head
- Available with extensions for the Hot Head II
Proaim Powermatic Scissor
17' Telescopic Jib Arm
The Proaim Powermatic Scissor 17' Telescopic Jib Arm supports up to a 33-pound camera at full extension. This motorized jib arm can be operated by a single person, and it features a reach of 2.7' when collapsed to 13' when fully extended.
- Supports up to 33 lbs. of camera
- Motorized extension and retraction
- Designed to work with 3-axis camera gimbals
- Variable dampening/speed controller available
- 17' long from tip to tip
Carbon Fiber Mini Jib
Designed and built to be lightweight, easy-to-use, and vibration-free in operation, the JQ50-III Carbon Fiber Mini Jib from Teris is a 16' long compact jib that supports cameras and rigs weighing up to 22 lb. Designed for use with the DJI Ronin-S and RS2 handheld gimbals, and it can also work with most other popular gimbals in the market as long as they have a remote control solution.
The Super Maxi Jib
Lightweight and Ultra portable
The Super Maxi Jib is a lightweight & ultra portable remote crane for smaller film & video cameras.
- Arm sections are easily hand carried
- 7 different length configurations
- Supports 77 lbs at full extension
- Comes with its own specially designed Maxi Dolly
- Parallel bar is carried inside arm structure allowing narrow situations
Variable Length Jib Arm
A portable, dual length jib arm with innovative new features and increased reach.
- 2 minute setup time
- 10' max reach
- Camera platform level adjustment
- Fine tuning weight
- Tilt and pan brake
- Dual bubble levels
The GF-16 Crane
The ultimate in BIG cranes: modular, rideable and remote
- More options to adapt the crane to the location or set
- 15 setup modes (11' to 55' arm reach)
- Identical rigging & rods for ease of setup
- Man ride with 2 persons to 19'4"
- Man ride with 1 person to 37'
- Remote operation with 176 lbs payload to 47' 7"
- Remote operation with 132 lbs payload to 50' 2"
The GF-6 Crane
- Fast and easy to setup
- 10 modes (10" 8" to 24")
- Ground or track use
- Crane base as western or track dolly
- Platform & remote operation
- Interchangeable extensions
- Extremely stable arm
- Surface hardened finish
Designed to carry the largest of Film & HDTV Cameras with the Hot Head.
- Ultra modular remote system
- 9 different length configurations
- Supports 130 lbs at full extension
- Front stabilizing bars carried inside arm structure allowing the crane arm into very narrow situations
- Hand tighten grips at the end of each bar eliminates play
- The Javelin crane comes with its own specially designed dolly which can be steered from either the front or the back
- 4-wheel steering makes the Javelin highly maneuverable in tight spaces
A unique design that permits weightless control of the camera. The camera can go from 2 ft below ground level to 12.5 ft above ground.
The Ultimate Jib Arm
Several configurations are possible with the Z-Jib boom arm. Absolute height is determined by the accessories, setup & rigging.
- The fully extended arm can rotate in a 12' or 16' circle
- 8' reach from the base
- Supports loads up to 125 lbs
- Accepts camera packages, standard fluid head, or other pan & tilt devices
- Mounts to most solid platforms
- Setup time is approx. 20 minutes
- Training tapes available on request
The Aeroslider can be mounted on the Aerocrane jib arm making it even more versatile. The Aeroslider compensates for the boom arc & makes horizontal camera moves possible without moving the dolly base.
- 9.5" wide
- Mounts to Mitchell or Euro-coupler
- Hardened steel rods
- Precision linear bearings for flawless travel
- Quiet operation